Sunday, July 20, 2008

Week the Seventh

This week was a pretty normal week, flooded with excitement for my Belize mission trip. Work was great all week. I spent the week finishing the basement of the garage which was really fun! So fun that we worked an extra day and I used my free time on Saturday to complete it.
Andy and I workin hard.

The joists are laid.

The floor is done!

This week we had a couple meditations and watched Malcolm X, which is a great movie. On Saturday we went over to the Kane's for Lord's day and had a blast! I met all the Kane's, had some good competition, and had really good food! Then Sunday we relaxed, messed around with the Kane boys, and went to the Cramer's for dinner.

So the week was tough and the weekend relaxing. A good combo to have. It was all very fun!

One of the things we do here is put some of clothes in common, which basically means we all share polos and socks. And we also happen to have doubles of the polos, as seen below!

God Bless!

No comments: